Thursday, April 19, 2012

5 Things I Was Going To Rant On, But Condensed

What up people. It's been two weeks since I last posted, so I figure I should put something up on here for you're entertainment. But what should I post about? I thought of some ideas, but have no motive or enough content to really write about any of these in detail. So I decided to write brief excerpts on the various topics. Enjoy!

1. The Friend Zone


This is not a friendly zone as the title implies, and yes I know that was a not so funny play on words. This is the zone that comes about when a guy asks a girl out on a date and she pulls the "you're a really nice guy and I really like you, but just as good friends" card. Let's face it people, the friend zone rarely lasts long. The guy has to suppress his feelings for the girl, and the girl has to pretend like it never happened and starts wondering if she would ever date him, and it gets really awkward. Pretty soon the awkwardness gets so high you stop talking and you really aren't friends any more, just more of acquaintances really. Did I mention it gets awkward? Just give the guy a chance.

2. The Chicago Cubs


Yes kids, they suck again. A 3-10 start might be a little worse than even I predicted, but I'll still say I told you so!

3. The Start of the NHL Playoffs


Wait, when was the regular season? I don't know, but call me when it gets to the Stanley Cup and I might watch a game or two.

4. It's Almost Summer


2 weeks left of school, and 3 tests and 2 quizzes keeping me from the summer. And what will Jon be doing for the summer? I will be staying in Cedar Falls over the summer working for my current job at ResNet. Working with the internet and shit, and replacing computers on campus. I'll make my way to Ankeny every now and then. I'll also be spending a couple weeks down in Florida with the family, and showing off and tanning my beach bod of course. I guess you can come visit me up here if you want, just give me a heads up a week or so in advance so I can warn Wes.

5. I Forgot the Other Stuff


Must not have been important, so I saved you from ready even more useless stuff

So there's five snippets of stuff I've observed, meditated on, and regurgitated out for you on here. Follow on Twitter (@JVanderah20) or find me on Facebook to keep in touch and stay entertained on a more regular basis. Here is some music for the road:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G8QItjTSDA&ob=av2n

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxxoZu3aSQw

Peace out y'll. Enjoy the nice rainy weather we got going on. Hopefully it's a while before I get on here again, cause that would mean nothing really pissed me off in that time span. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment